- PLEASE READ NEW POLICIES (10/5/23)
PLEASE READ NEW POLICIES (10/5/23)
Please Read our New Policies as of Oct.5/23
- REUSEABLE BAGS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE. If you already have one secured with a deposit, you will continue to receive them. But we are no longer supplying fresh bags due to rising inflation and sanitary reasons. All orders will be delivered in paper. We recommend customers with concerns leave a cooler outside your door for your Sunday and Tuesday deliveries.
- Order Deadline for FIRST TIME ORDERS is FRIDAY at NOON.
- Your renewal date is based on your original order date. However, ALL EXISTING ORDERS are adjusted to renew on FRIDAY before NOON (this may take up to a week), so please watch your individual renewal until it is manually corrected. THE DEADLINE FOR ANY CHANGES is THURSDAY AT MIDNIGHT once it is adjusted. After such time, orders can not be changed and will go out as scheduled. You can always log into your account and see your exact renewal date down to the hour at any time.
- If you order does renew, it can not be changed after the fact. It is imperative that customers take ownership of their own accounts and monitor the own unique renewal prior to them being put on the Thursday deadline.
- Orders placed after the NOON deadline and before Monday at midnight (11:59pm) will be reset to bill on Friday before noon. Our recommendation is to avoid this small order window.
- Late orders requiring a refund for missing the first delivery will be charged a 3% fee to accommodate for the credit card charges incurred by Fit Foods. These accounts are also reset to rebill on Fridays before noon.
- Minimum for delivery is 60.00.
- Drivers ring ALL Doorbells at the time of delivery.
- Communications between customers and Fit Foods MUST go through the "CONTACT US" button on the website. Messages delivered via texts to driver phones, work phones, facebook messages, Instagram DMs are not guaranteed an answer. We receive all messages via the website and we may take up to 24 hours to respond. Calls to the owner will be sent to voicemail after regular business hours (8am-5pm on non delivery days) and on delivery days (8am-8pm).
- Customers are 100% responsible for their own accounts. Fit Foods no longer has the capacity to HOLD, CANCEL individual customer accounts. Requests for such do not constitute in that action being handled.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to strive to provide excellent service in this ever changing economy.